Re: F&C

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Do you need any more prototype photo coverage for the article? I can
check to see what I've got and get the scans doen this week.

Ben

--- In STMFC@..., "Gatwood, Elden J SAD "
<elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Walt;

I just mentioned this, but I am in process on one, and also
completed an article on the X26C (prototype) and Sunshine kit for
the upcoming TKM (will do a follow-up on this kit), but yes, it is
a one-piece body, very nice casting, good detail, and easy to
build. One of the easiest to build resin kits I have run across,
in my opinion. F&C makes the kit for the early (first 2000) and
Superior-door (next 1000) versions, also.

Elden Gatwood