Herald King is back in business

Jim King

I had the pleasure of chatting with Herald King's new owners, Emma and Rick
Naylor, this week. Rick requested that I let other modelers know that they
are back in business under the Herald King name after many, many years of
inactivity (14 years, I think he said). You can view their on-line catalog
and get contact info by visiting www.heraldking.com.

Not only will they re-issue the old offerings, they will also entertain
custom-run decals in multiple scales. According to Rick, a ballpark cost
for artwork is $25-30, decal sheets will run around $12-14 each depending on
number of colors and the minimum order is 15 sheets. Very reasonable, IMO.

Gather up your modeling dollars and go support the rebirth of a great line
of decals. Having a source for more modern, high-quality S scale decals
should be a welcomed announcement for S modelers.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com