B&O M-53 trucks

Ed Sommer

Group,

I purchased two F&C models of the M-53 at the NTS, one is the freight version and the other is the express box version.  In the directions F&C says to use the trucks of your choice.  I've search the archives and found a lot of references to the M-53 but could not find any reference as to truck types.  Does anyone know what truck would be appropriate for these cars?  Does the express versions use the same truck of something different?  TIA for any help.
 Ed Sommer
San Jose, CA