From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On
Behalf Of Jim King
Sent: 24 July 2008 16:55
To: S-Scale@...; SSPM@...;
SSTOT@...; S-Trains@...; Southern Modeler;
RPM-forum@...; STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Herald King is back in business

I had the pleasure of chatting with Herald King's new owners,
Emma and Rick
Naylor, this week. Rick requested that I let other modelers know
that they
are back in business under the Herald King name after many, many
years of
inactivity (14 years, I think he said). You can view their
on-line catalog
and get contact info by visiting www.heraldking.com.

Not only will they re-issue the old offerings, they will also
entertain
custom-run decals in multiple scales. According to Rick, a
ballpark cost
for artwork is $25-30, decal sheets will run around $12-14 each
depending on
number of colors and the minimum order is 15 sheets. Very
reasonable, IMO.

Gather up your modeling dollars and go support the rebirth of a
great line
of decals. Having a source for more modern, high-quality S scale
decals
should be a welcomed announcement for S modelers.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Transport for London hereby exclude any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited., If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@...., This email has been sent from Transport for London, or from one of the companies within its control within the meaning of Part V of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989. Further details about TfL and its subsidiary companies can be found at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ourcompany, This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.