ADMIN!!: Re: Re: L&N stockcars

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Ed Mines writes:

"Exactly right Bill and John LaRue also identified him off line. Ameling
requisitioned about a dozen steam era stock car negatives from me.

My recollection is that one of the L&N stock cars had a pratt truss and
the other was either similar to NYC stock cars with outside wooden
braces or the St. Louis & Iron Mountain stock car made by Ambroid.

So you can track this SOB down for the 2 L&N stock car prints. I'm
watching him!"

The STMFC is NOT the forum nor will it become the forum to make personal attacks on anyone, deserved or not...member or not. The rules have now been altered somewhat to reflect this. Note the long time STMFC rule:

"ALL SUBJECTS OTHER THAN THOSE DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH STEAM ERA FREIGHT
CARS ARE PROHIBITED FROM MEMBER MESSAGES. Thus, all
admin, security, or "policing" functions will be conducted only by myself or my representatives." To that is now added:

"Members are expected to conduct themselves in a
gentlemanly manner. Personal attacks on anyone including non members is not
permitted."

Thus, the above message is clearly out of scope and violates the rules. In addition, this thread is now terminated with emphasis. Translated...that means the Moderate Jail awaits violaters. I would suggest that members, prior to submitting a message, consider whether or not it concerns a frt car and its associated approved subjects. If it violates other rules...as mentioned above...do NOT send it.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner