Al Kresse

From: "John Golden" <golden1014@...>
Gentlemen,

I'm beginning construction on a Sunshine HO scale Clinchfield 40'
high-
side gondola with round ends. The instructions are pretty weak, and
I'm
in need of a prototype photo or two to make sure I get things
right. If
anyone has any prototype photos you could send me (or post to the
group
site) I would greatly appreciate it. I'd like to have it completely
built up by tomorrow night. Thanks very much for whatever help you
can
provide.

Yours Very Truly,
John