Re: Mather boxcar plans

drgwrail

Really can't recall doing the plans mentioned....but I probably did.

It had to have been done from drawings or data supplied by Martin.

Chuck Yungkurth
Boulder CO

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "al_brown03" <abrown@...> wrote:

There's a Martin Lofton article on Mather boxcars in RMC 2/91 pp85-
89,
with drawings by Chuck Yungkurth of an AC&Y 3000-series car: one of
the
taller ones.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Bud Rindfleisch <BlackDiamondRR@>
wrote:

Hi group,
I am looking for scale plans for the 40' Mather patent
boxcar. A
model magazine index search showed that the Mainline Modeler for
November 1986 has an article on them by John Nehrich. I read on
this
list a few times of the sometimes inaccurate plans in MM. Can
anyone
here with access to that issue confirm the presence of drawings
and/or
the accuracy of them?
Thanks,
Bud Rindfleisch