COAL TRAFFIC

joel norman <mec-bml@...>

GENTLEMAN:
NEED SOME MODELING DATA:1950-1956 NORTHEAST USA(PENNA-NY)Coal for
the steel mills of Buffalo out of coal county(WvA/Va/Ohio/Ky)would have
moved in whose coal cars other then PRR?and who offers these cars in HO?
Im sorry to the owner of the sight if this isnt the right group for the
question,please if let me know and I will direct it to the proper
sight.Not looking for traffic data as much as which railroad hopper to
model within the era Ive listed(51-56)...
Thanks
Joel Norman Atlantic & Lake Ontario Rly(dba-Eastern Maine Rly
Brooklyn Terminal Rly)