Re: RES: FW: Andy Sperandeo

rfederle@...

Somehow I missed this. I too wish Andy a speedy recovery. He will be in my Prayers and thoughts.

Andy's positive outlook will also do wonders for his recovery. Thats the spirit, keep your chin up.

Robert Federle
---- Marcelo Lordeiro <mrcustom@...> wrote:

Andy,

A friend of mine underwent this kind of surgery 15 years ago and is pretty
well.

All my best

Marcelo Lordeiro

www.mrcustom.com.br