Westerfield on-line catalogue (was: Sunshine MoPac Gondolas 5200-5299)

al_brown03

--- In STMFC@..., "benjaminfrank_hom" <b.hom@...> wrote:

Charlie Slater wrote:
"If detailed instructions are needed for these kits, these kits are
too difficult for you to build."

Guess Al Westerfield wasted his time doing those instructions and
instructional videos all these years!

Ben Hom
Speaking of which, I'm almost done building a Westerfield kit: not my
first of his, but my first since Al put up his on-line catalogue. I
can't say enough for the in-progress photographs. With a computer
next to the workbench, full-size versions of the pictures displayed,
even with middle-aged eyes I can see where 'most everything goes.
Amazing stuff: thanks, Al!

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.