a single good photo of the particular prototype in the kit!

From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>
Charlie Slater, Patternmaker, wrote:
If detailed instructions are needed for these kits, these kits are too
difficult for you to build.
Nice one, Charlie. Guess no one can ever learn anything from
instructions, but needs to know it up front. Might be useful to
remember that not everyone knows where every little part goes on every
prototype, nor is everyone a Patternmaker.