ADMIN: Re: Kit instructions or lack thereof

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Charles Slater writes:

"Now you know why Al does not produce anywhere the number of different kits that Martin does. If you want 2 or 3 kits a year we could spend a lot of OUR TIME writing instructions."

Hmmm. The STMFC is not the place to comment about business practices of manufacturers. Note the group rule:

"Criticism of a manufacturer's business
practices is, however, not within the scope of the group."

However, comments...praising or criticizing...about a manufacturer's product are entirely in scope. This includes the instructions regarding building a product. Note my complaint of June 16 regarding a misleading [ to me ] comment in the instructions of a SS kit. The problem is nothing to to get excited about but real nevertheless which resulted in having to disassemble the kit.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner