----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Brock

Hmmm. The STMFC is not the place to comment about business practices of
manufacturers. Note the group rule:

"Criticism of a manufacturer's business
practices is, however, not within the scope of the group."

However, comments...praising or criticizing...about a manufacturer's product
are entirely in scope. This includes the instructions regarding building a
product.