Resin kit instructions (was Sunshine MoPac Gondolas 5200-5299)

Dave Pfeiffer

I have built a good number of resin kits by several of the manufacturers. I have even been able to assemble an early F&C open hopper! While these kits do not intimidate me, the lack of information as to where some of the parts go frustrates me! Example: "Install cross bearers". OK. At least to me, its not always intuitive as to the exact position of the cross bearers. I don't need text. I need drawings or photos. I'm sure the "patternmaker" has that information. A photo of where the decals go would also be helpful. Al Westerfield is at the head of the class on this. I haven't built my Railyard Models stuff yet.

Dave Pfeiffer