Re: ADMIN: Re: Kit instructions or lack thereof

eabracher@...

Writing instructions is just as hard as designing and manufacturing the kit.
I have been at for 35+ years and many times I have to remind myself to write
the instructions as if a new modeler was trying to assemble the model.

I forget that newcomers may not know all the steps I had learned over the
years and just assume they know should be the next step.
I am always open to suggestions and included many change slips to go along
with the print shop done instructions.

eric Bracher
Rio Grande models

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits
in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.