Re: A Purpose For Frt Car Distribution Studies. Was: Re: Re:Fwd: Re: Freigh

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Bruce Smith writes:

"So for us lucky PRR modelers, we get to model a great percentage of the
national fleet as it traversed Pennsy rails, but someone modeling, say the
ATSF, would see very few of those cars. So in this particular case, both
time and location are absolutely critical!"

The same apparently for Mopac [ or was it Frisco? ] and B&O...if the photos are any indication.

"Speaking of which - when are we gonna see those STC radial course tank
cars? <G>"

I expect to receive one any day now.

Mike Brock