From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]On Behalf Of
John Stokes
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 9:45 PM
To: stmfc@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Digest

Jack, by digest doesn't this mean something different than a
digested or summarized version of the posts? This is not like
Reader's Digest, no one has taken the time to reword and reduce
the actual posting, you just get them in a batch at the specified
interval. Is that right?

John Stokes
Bellevue, WA

To: STMFC@...: jack@...:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:46:39 -0700Subject: RE: [STMFC] Digest

As the owner of another list, it is easy to do. Just go to Yahoo
groups forthis list:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/and log
in and then click on My Groups at the upper right. Then on the
leftside, click on Edit My Groups. Under the column "Message
Delivery", click onthe down arrow for this group and select Daily
Digest. Click on Save Changesto make the change...Jack
Burgesswww.yosemitevalleyrr.com> -----Original Message----->
From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]On
Behalf Of> Ltctilley@...> Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 8:40
PM> To: STMFC@...> Subject: Re: [STMFC] Digest>>> I
need to take that option as well, at least for now.? I have> been
unable to figure out how to do so.? Thanks for any assistance.>
chris tilley> LTCTilley@...>>> -----Original Message----->