From: Jack Burgess
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 1:04 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Digest

I don't know since I haven't used this option. I suspect that you are
correct that you get them at a specified interval since no one is going to
reword the posts. Since people post questions regarding specific posts, I
would guess that Yahoo bundles posts under the same original subject name...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com