From: "Larry Kline" <lndkline@verizon.net>
To: "STMFC list" <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 9:51 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Box car counts by RR - NMRA Charles collection

Rob Kirkham wrote:
Its an interesting document both for how it correlates and how it does
not. I don't suppose you have another version that incorporates the
(controversial?) Canadian railway equipment? I wonder how that would
impact the figures.

There are 4 CP boxcars and 2 CN boxcars in the Charles collection. The
_Handbook of American Railroads_ doesn't include Canadian Railroads. I
added the CN and CP boxcar totals from the April 1951 ORER and revised
the table. Its in the files section with the file name _Compare box
car counts N Amer RRs - Charles collection.pdf_.

Larry Kline
Pittsburgh PA