Re: Box car counts by RR - NMRA Charles collection

Dave Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Larry Kline

I just posted a table in the files section file that compares expected and
actual counts of boxcars by railroad in the NMRA Charles collection. The
file name is _Compare box car counts US RRs - Charles collection.pdf_.

Larry, there are a couple of errors in that listing and I think you should
correct them. First, as the images were taken on the PRR you should not
count any PRR cars in the sample. Home Road cars are not what the basic
Distribution Hypothesis is about. Second, I get a lower total even after
that so I think you might have missed something when you tabulated the
numbers.

Dave Nelson