Re: Box car counts by RR - NMRA Charles collection

Larry Kline

Dave Nelson wrote:
Larry, there are a couple of errors in that listing and I think you should correct them. First, as the images were taken on the PRR you should not count any PRR cars in the sample. Home Road cars are not what the basic Distribution Hypothesis is about. Second, I get a lower total even after that so I think you might have missed something when you tabulated the numbers.

I sent my Excel spreadsheet to Dave and we agree on the numbers,

I made a folder in the files section called _Boxcar counts-Charles collection_ and moved the two files I previously posted to the folder. I added a third file with the PRR boxcars omitted.

Larry Kline
Pittsburgh, PA