Re: What HO truck(s) do we STMFC'ers want?

al_brown03

I withdraw "several series". Thought I'd remembered them on the A-1
auto cars, which would've implicated some gondolas and flats too, but
on re-inspection the A-1 has regular Andrews.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian Leppert" <b.leppert@...> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., "gn3397" <heninger@> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., "al_brown03" <abrown@> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., "gn3397" <heninger@> wrote:
<snip>

I would like to see a Dalman-Andrews. Unfortunately, only GN,
Soo
Line, and ACL
modelers could use it, to my knowledge. Oh well, I can hope.
To your Dalman-Andrews list, I'd add several series of SAL
cars.
That
ACL had them too, I didn't know.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.
Mr. Brown,

Now that you mention it, I am in error. I meant SAL. Thanks for
correcting my error. I need
them for my GN cars, which I am most familiar with.

Sincerely,
Robert D. Heninger
Iowa City, IA
Spokane, Portland & Seattle can be added to the list. These were
ex-
GN gons aquired in the '50s and converted to wood chip cars.

I am aware of SAL B-5 boxcars with these trucks, but what were
other
SAL classes?

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works