From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Anthony Thompson
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:24 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Union Pacific Stock car class

Rich Yoder wrote:
Thank you Tony.
What car class was that equivalent to on the SP?
Not clear to me. The UP S-40-6 cars were built in 1918, well
after the Harriman Lines had dissociated, and I really can't say for
sure if this UP class even corresponds exactly to an SP class. One
would tend to think of SP's S-40-5, built in 1915-1917, but I'm sure
details differ.

Tony Thompson