Re: DTI trucks

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 8/17/2008 11:57:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
b.leppert@... writes:

I have no idea what an X35 box car is.

The PRR class X35 boxcar was one car class -- the Pennsy's lone 1932 AAR car.

I do not know of any published photos off hand only the drawing for which I
provided the link in my previous posting and the application of the truck.

See also the PRR 2E-F10 truck

The D and E refer to journal size. D = 40,000 lbs per axle capacity and E =
50000 lbs per axle capacity. There is a 2 inch difference in the axle
centers.

The 2E-F10 were used under F30A, F30C, G27 and H30.

See _http://prr.railfan.net/freight/PRRTruckTypes-C422800.html_
(http://prr.railfan.net/freight/PRRTruckTypes-C422800.html)

for the application of the various PRR truck classes.

Rich Orr

(http://prr.railfan.net/diagrams/PRRdiagrams.html?diag=2E-F10-E405873.gif&sel=ftk&sz=sm&fr)

Read reviews on AOL Autos.