Re: Freight car distribution

feddersenmark

Somebody notify me when this exercise is over...until then, I'm
checking out! Mark F.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Malcolm Laughlin <mlaughlinnyc@...>
wrote:

Malcolm,

For fleet selection, the idea of adding a "weight" to the percentage
of each railroad's fleet is appealing to me. This encompasses the
idea of "home road", and "close affiliates". For the home road the
weight factor might be 3x or 5x, direct connections might be 2x,
with more distant lines 1.5x to .75x -- just as examples! Also, as
I noted yesterday, if your physical fleet ..........................

D'accord !

I lke what you said. Off line to you to clutter the lsit with
more traffic.

Malcolm Laughlin, Editor 617-489-4383
New England Rail Shipper Directories
19 Holden Road, Belmont, MA 02478