Re: What HO truck(s) do we STMFC'ers want?

finkfam98055

I have not seen anyone mentioned it yet, so I'll remind members that
Eastern Car Works offers 3 different types of 4-wheel, 70-ton HO
trucks. I've used and can recommend their #9064 Bettendorf as
representative of the type. Note that the Eastern Car Works trucks
need careful assembly (with glue) and do not come with wheels. Retail
list price is $3 for a pair. I believe #9064 is the same type as
pictured at the link to the ERIE 10325 gon photo in message 75505
(thanks John Hile).
http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie10325b.jpg

Larry Fink
--- In STMFC@..., "John Hile" <john66h@...> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian Leppert" <b.leppert@> wrote:

I think any properly rendered 70-ton truck in HO will look
distinctly
different from 50-ton trucks, especially with that wider bolster,
and are
certainly needed.