-----Original Message-----
From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Kurt
Laughlin

What is the appropriate starting point or algorithim for determining the
road make up of cars on a working branch line where there are no through
trains and no storage tracks? (That is, the effects of cars being stored
due to economic conditions are not a factor in calculating "home road
percentage".)