Chain storage tubes on ATSF Fe-6,10,14,16,20

bowie1793

Fellow Listers,
                     While starting work on the underframes of my three Sunshine ATSF Fe class "Whale Belly" rebuilds, the instructions make no mention of chain storage tubes in the floor. I am building the auto rack equipped cars. My question is how many tubes should there be and where would they be spaced on a fifty foot car of this type? I have the SF Rolling stock vol. 3 but the closest reference is of an Fe-5, a forty foot car, on page 51.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Jacques