From: James F. Brewer <jfbrewer@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Atlantic & Danville boxcar decals
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 8:56 AM

Is anyone aware of a source for HO scale decals for Atlantic & Danville boxcars? I'd like to model one of the boxcars it acquired in the 1950s from the New York Central, using the Sunshine Kit 64.1. A photo of one of the cars is shown in Ted Culotta's "Steam Era Freight Cars Seminar" book.

I've checked the "big 3" as well as the Great Decals web page.

Thanks for any help.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood, MD