Tallest STMFC?

Larry Fink

A trivia question -
What was the tallest Steam Era Freight Car in interchange service as
measured from the rail? That question occured to me when I saw the
listing for the 17 ft. tall, 50'-6" long boxcars numbered UP 562000-
564199, equipped with cradles for airplane parts. Beside side doors,
they also had large arched-top end doors. These cars appear in at
least the Jan 1949 (12 cars) and 1953 ORER (15 cars), but not the April
1942 issue. Can any other member share more information about these
cars, and was there any taller car in the steam-era?

Larry Fink