Re: colors for Great Northern Wartime Plywood Boxcars in Orange, Pullman Green and Black

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

Gary,
In the Badger Modelfles line there is a GN orange and a GN green
listed. I know that I used the orange on the car that I did, but for
the life of me I can't remember what I used for the green. It might
indeed be the GN green.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., "gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

I have finally started to assemble the bodies of my Great Northern
wartime playwood resin kits by Sunshine. Any suggestions for an orange
or pullman green to use? It appears Dayling orange is a close match
but I can't find a "pullman green" that is close to the green lettering
supplied.

gary laakso
south of Mike Brock
vasa0vasa@...