RES: Re: colors for Great Northern . . .

Marcelo Lordeiro <mrcustom@...>

Dear Tony,

I can’t say I am a GN expert but I have been painting professionaly for 22
years .

Scalecoat makes the Empire Builder Green and the GN Green .

GN green was used ( is used on the models) on the boilers for the
locomotives painted on the Glacier Park scheme.

I painted samples of all kinds of green ( I must have my color chips )
including the dark olive , olive drab , pullman green , GN green , GN EB
green and so .

They are all different. I should say that GN green is GN green !

The GN Historical Society has a color chips available and the Scalecoat
matches.

Hope this help .

Regards

Marcelo Lordeiro