Re: colors for Great Northern . . .

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Rod Miller wrote:
I don't know whether you were attempting to provide a complete list of paints that match Dark Olive . . .
No, just intending to provide examples, and especially to make people aware that some of the military paints are quite close.

In the event that you were, you forgot to mention PBL's Star Brand paint "UP/SP/Rio Grande Dark Olive". I haven't tested it, and wonder if anyone has.
Thanks for the reminder. The PBL color is superbly accurate, maybe no surprise since they had access to an SP paint chip to match.

Publishers of books on railroad history