Re: In Praise of the NWSL Chopper

Bruce Smith

On Sep 3, 2008, at 11:36 PM, Jason Sanford wrote:

For some reason my Chopper 2 does not cut very square and it is brand new. Anyone else have this problem? It really stands out on larger stock.

Jason Sanford
Jason,

The Chopper 2 will not cut thick stock straight because the razor blade used does have some flexibility. One way to deal with this is to cut part way through the stock and then rotate it and cut the rest of the way. This problem is exacerbated with a dull blade (but since you said brand new, I doubt that is the problem).

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL