Re: ATLAS 1932 ARA BOX CAR

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 9/9/2008 12:51:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
eric@hansmanns.org writes:

--- Stan Jones wrote:

The Atlas web site says the container with the 1932 ARA cars
was shipped August 4 (I assume from China). The Atlas shipping date
and At Dealer date are currently blank. The whole list is at
http://www.atlasrr.com/ordership.htm.

It looks like this container has arrived. The calendar indicates that
Atlas has started shipping these models today. I am looking forward to
buying a few of these at my LHS.

Just got off the phone with my distributor. He called to tell me these will
ship tomorrow. Means I will have them Monday.

Rich Orr