Al

From: "benjaminfrank_hom" <b.hom@...>
Al Kresse wrote:
"Class X28 and X28A alone means little to me. The C&O changed owners
and classes so many times that I gave up on grouping FCs and have
stayed more specific."

That may be true for the C&O, but to understand Pennsy freight cars,
you must understand the Class system. The Pennsy had so many freight
cars in many different number series that to refer to a specific number
series of cars often fails to tell the entire story of a particular
type of car. If can take the time to understand C&O freight cars, you
can certainly take the time to understand the Pennsy. There's
certainly no shortage of documentation.

Ben Hom