How long would there be PRR gons in pre-circle keystone paint?

Dean Payne

How long would there be PRR gons in pre-circle keystone paint? I read
somewhere that adoption of the CK scheme was pretty rapid, but I wonder
if my GS gon in pre-ck paint would be still be around a decade after
1930. I'd have to weather it heavily, as the Bowser paint is very
brown. (Actually, it would be fun to experiment with some heavy
weathering techniques. It just has a little soot at present.)

There were quite a few GS gons around in the late 30's, but these early
gons must have been short compared to more modern gons.
I know, the brake wheel is on the wrong side, Nehrich says it's a pain
to fix.

Dean Payne