From: Richard Yoder <oscale48@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:26:48 -0400
To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Heavy Duty Flat

Well The PRR F22 were flat deck short 100 ton cars used for hauling in
tandem big stuff like bridge beams. Oldies but lasted into the 70's.
The pilot is due soon.
O yea, they also hauled naval guns.

Sincerely, Rich Yoder
7 Edgedale Court
Wyomissing PA 19610-1913
610-678-2834 after 6:00PM est until 10:00PM
www.richyodermodels.com