Re: Heavy Duty Flat

jerryglow2

In Mozilla Firefox on a PC, I viewed the site then called up the
source and did a search for what I wanted. I copied that reference
and pasted it to the base URL and got the page. A little cluggy and
work but it works.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "pierreoliver2003" <pierre.oliver@...>
wrote:

This is an old problem with their website. You can get to the home
page, but unless you're using Explorer, you can't get inside and
look
at the individual models. It's been like this from day one.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Richard Dermody <ddermody@> wrote:

Brian,

Can't explain what your problem is, but using Firefox 3 on a
MacBook
Pro, the site comes up fine.

Dick

On Sep 16, 2008, at 11:52 PM, Brian Paul Ehni wrote:

What scale? F&C already does a resin kit for these!

BTW, F&C's website STILL refuses to work on my Mac, either in
Safari
or
Firefox. That's just lame.
--