Re: Heavy Duty Flat

Bruce Smith

Dick,

As we have been over multiple times in the past, the F&C home page works fine, the problem is that when you try to view, say "HO Freight Cars", you get a list of roadnames that then goes nowhere, or if you select the kit number option, the same thing. Even Explorer cannot seem to get beyond this on the Mac... and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on my PC laptop either. I've complained to Steve about this flaw multiple times, but it has obviously not been fixed.

Brian - Rich was talking about O scale - see http:// www.richyodermodels.com/

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

On Sep 16, 2008, at 11:45 PM, Richard Dermody wrote:

Brian,

Can't explain what your problem is, but using Firefox 3 on a MacBook
Pro, the site comes up fine.

Dick

On Sep 16, 2008, at 11:52 PM, Brian Paul Ehni wrote:

What scale? F&C already does a resin kit for these!

BTW, F&C's website STILL refuses to work on my Mac, either in Safari
or
Firefox. That's just lame.
--
Thanks!