Re: F&C site

Ian Cranstone

On 18-Sep-08, at 6:19 AM, jerryglow2 wrote:
I think it might have something to do with the use of frames. On a PC
using Mozila/Firefox, I listed the source of the right side of the
page and appended the source URL to the base for their site. For
example
http://www.fandckits.com/HOFreightListByRoadWithDescriptions.html
to view HO by roadname.

Someone on a Mac try this and report here.
Sorry Jerry, it doesn't make any difference whether I navigate to this page from the base URL or directly from the subURL you have given. I just can't get any further at this point with either Safari 3.1.2 or Firefox 3.0. I can't test Internet Explorer on this Mac as the newer Intel machines don't include it anymore (I keep meaning to get a copy from one of my older Macs for this computer), although any Mac version is now somewhat archaic.

Ian Cranstone
Osgoode, Ontario, Canada
lamontc@nakina.net
http://freightcars.nakina.net