From: "allen rueter" <allen_282@yahoo.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:24 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: F&C site

I hacked there web page, try here

http://2-8-2.com/FandC-HO-Freight-Car-Kits-classfree.html

Allen Rueter

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "allen rueter" <allen_282@...> wrote:

Here's what I do to navigate fandckits.com from firefox

1) click on ho scale, so far so good
2) click on freight cars, no problem
3) move to the right to get in the right hand frame, right click
and down near the bottom of menu click on view frame source.
4) use the / (slash) operator to search for the road
5) select the part in quotes from ( href="HOFreight/7080.html" ),
^c (copy)
6) after the http://www.fandckits.com/ paste (^V) , press enter, bingo
(you should end up with http://www.fandckits.com/HOFreight/7080.html)

Allen Rueter