Re: F-70-7-- possible stand-in for C&EI?

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

I do not know the details of what you are talking about, but sure would.

What, exactly, does this Des Plaines kit model? And you say they are still
available? Why have I not seen them on their website?

And what was this earlier C&EI kit from RC?

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood