Tim O'

From: Denny Anspach <danspach@macnexus.org>

I ask the good kit builders on this list what ideal portable
shadowless lighting, or lighting arrangements that they are finding
ideal for their kit building work stations? Keep in mind that older
eyes require higher light levels, and they are unable to accommodate
to light level changes very well.

Denny