The Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler

golden1014

Gentlemen,

The latest edition of The Seaboard-Coast Line Modeler is now available on the ACL & SAL Historical Society website at http://s-clmodeler.aclsal.org/currentissue/sclmodv2n3f.pdf

You can also access the magazine through the ACL & SAL HS home page at http://www.aclsal.org/ .  From there, scroll down on the left to find the green tabs where you will find the S-CL Modeler link (http://s-clmodeler.aclsal.org/index.htm).  Click the link and that'll take you to the S-CL Modeler site.  From there, you can upload the magazine or view it online--your choice.

We had some difficulty compressing this particular issue down to a manageable size, so please be advised that this issue is posted at ~24 megabytes.

As always, we appreciate your helpful feedback so we can make our magazine better.  We're continuously looking for articles, features, model photos and other contributions, so if you'd like to write something or contribute a photo please contact us and we'll get it in. If you've never written an article and would like to give it a try, we have a staff of great guys standing by to help you get started.

Enjoy!

Yours Very Truly,
John

John Golden