From: Bruce Smith <smithbf@auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Mystery caboose
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 10:44 AM

On Sun, September 28, 2008 11:39 am, benjaminfrank_ hom wrote:

Tim O'Connor asked:
"Can anyone identify the logo on the caboose in this picture?"
http://img.villagep hotos.com/ p/2006-1/ 1137438/g021. jpg
Western Maryland.
http://www.railroad .net/articles/ railfanning/ northeastcaboose s/media/cab
-06.jpg
Ben Hom

Ben

While the hack certainly looks the same, the LOGO/HERALD looks completely

different... Is the image Tim cited a WM herald that I'm not familiar

with?

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Smith