Re: Alco Models Greenviile Well Hole Flatcar Model

Scott Seders

I have uploaded two photos of the Alco Models car in the Photos section of the website. Following is a link:

Scott Seders

From: "jerryglow2" <jerryglow@comcast.net>

I thought it resembled a C&O car which was also done as a craftsman
kit by Quality Craft IIRC. F&C makes a one piece resin body kit of
the PRR F33.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Gatwood, Elden J SAD "
wrote:

Guys;

The Alco Models well flat I have seen labeled as the "Greenville
Well Hole"
looks very much like a PRR F33. It has been ages since I saw one,
but that
was what it looked like. I cannot vouch for its accuracy, since I
never had
the opportunity to sit down and really examine one. I would also
very much
like to see some photos.

Thanks,

Elden Gatwood