Re: Eastern States Farmers Exchange reefers

Donald B. Valentine

--- In STMFC@..., Roger Hinman <rhinman@...> wrote:

Add Ohio to the list, I have a couple of car photos that are
stenciled "Return to Eastern States Farmers Exchange, NKPRR, Huron
OH"

Others are stencilled "Return to Eastern States Farmers Exchante,
NYC,
Black Rock, NH"

Roger Hinman
On Oct 1, 2008, at 9:25 AM, Stephen Bishop wrote:

That would be Black Rock, NY rather than NH, Roger. Black Rock was
a major feed processing plant. I do remember Huron, Ohio, now that
you mention it, and will try to look that one up in my Handbook when
it is unburied. There were photos of both the Balck Rock and Huron
facilities included within it.

Don Valentine