From: Brian J Carlson <brian@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] dynamometer cars
To: STMFC@...
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:12 PM

n Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:56:15 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Sprayberry wrote
Thanks Frank, I wondered if the L&N had used that car from time to
time.  Do you know what year they bought it?  I know that ALCO car
from that link was orginally NKP.  It was painted ALCO in the 60's I
believe.

-Kevin
Kevin: While not an L&N expert I assume they "bought" the dynamometer car
when they merged the RR in 1957.
Brian Carlson