Re: Atlas 1932 ARA Boxcar

armprem

Does anyone know where I can pick up a Clinchfield?Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "mcindoefalls" <mcindoefalls@yahoo.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:39 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Atlas 1932 ARA Boxcar

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "culturalinfidel9" <djmiller@...> wrote:

I've seen only limited discussion on the new Atlas 1932 boxcars. How
is the level of detailing? Any blatant inaccuracies?
Recently there was a brief discussion here, which mostly questioned
the two-board tackboards. But while we're on the subject, I have to
question Atlas's choice of road names. The only ones I'm even
remotely, and I mean remotely, interested in are CofG and MEC. If they
had offered WM, C&O or Seaboard in the first run, they would have sold
a car or three to me already. But, Warrior River Terminal???

Walt Lankenau